Guia da estância de esqui Mount Snow
Estado das Pistas
- Acres de esqui:768
- Máquina de neve:86%
- Terrain Parks:4
Mount Snow, in the United States (Vermont State), is a large resort with 26 lifts (20 chair lifts, 6 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 518 metres (1700 feet) of vertical descent. Mount Snow has 768 acres of terrain over 135 trails. Mount Snow is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. We have no information about the existence of any cross-country ski trails at Mount Snow. For snowboarders, there are 4 terrain parks and 2 half pipes. The majority of the trails at Mount Snow are covered by snow-making. The nearest airport is at Albany (NY State) and the nearest train station to Mount Snow is at Brattleboro. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Mount Snow.
- Aeroporto mais próximo:Albany (NY State)
- Trem mais próximo:Brattleboro
- Fone de informações:+1802-4643333
- Página de informações da estação:www.mountsnow.com
- Slopeside accom.:sim
Último Relatório de NeveVeja o relatório completo da neve
- Emitido:10 May
- última queda de neve:10 May 2021
- Profundidade de neve (topo):–
- Profundidade de neve (base):–
- Fora de pista:-
Tempo para hoje (838 m)veja as previsões completas de neve
Mount Snow mapa de localização
Avaliações dos visitantes de Mount Snow
Uphill Edge de United States escreve:
My home hill.
Middle-of-the-plate pitch for a New England resort with one caveat: If you're a park-rat (grom to shred; I'm not) Carinthia is the best terrain park in the East, walking away, with a whole face dedicated to jibbers.
As a whole, resort favours the intermediate skier with primarily groomed terrain. However, they have a boundary-to-boundary policy in place for when the snow flies. There are a variety of tree runs for all ability levels when there's snow.
Trail style runs the gamut from wide-open (Snowdance) to old-school Northeastern trails (Uncles). The "North Face" has decent incline; "Jaws" can be a real treat with good coverage. When there's no natural snow (and when there is) I think recent improvements put it in the top rank for snowmaking, nation-wide, actually.
All that said, this is an intermediate hill. A good place to progress your skiing but not an advance/expert playground-for-days. What sets it apart from other Vermont resorts (*cough* Stratton *cough*) is the laid-back, unpretentious vibe. People come here to ski and be with their family and friends, and that's it. Most of them will be happy to see you, too.
Prognósticos das cidades
Próximas a Mount Snow
- Pittsfield, United States63km
- Troy, United States70km
- Northampton, United States73km
- Saratoga Springs, United States74km
- West Albany, United States78km
Praias para surf
mais próximas de Mount Snow
- Hampton Beach, United States170km
- Salisbury Beach, United States170km
- Seabrook Beach, United States170km
- Lynne Beach, United States171km
- Plum Island, United States171km
Picos de montanha
mais próximo a Mount Snow
- Haystack Mountain (Vermont), United States5km
- Hogback Mountain (Vermont), United States13km
- Glastenbury Mountain, United States15km
- Stratton Mountain (Vermont), United States15km
- Prospect Mountain (Vermont), United States17km