Guia da estância de esqui Wolf Creek Ski Area
Estado das Pistas
- Acres de esqui:1600
- Máquina de neve:-
- Terrain Parks:-
- X-Country:10 km
Located in southern Colorado on scenic U.S. Highway 160, Wolf Creek Ski Area enjoys the beautiful setting of the San Juan Mountains. The versatile terrain at Wolf Creek Ski Area includes 1,600 acres along a high alpine ridge serviced by two triples, two doubles, one quad chairlift and one magic carpet. Average snowfall at Wolf Creek Ski Area is 465 inches earning a reputation for "The Most Snow in Colorado."® No lodging on site but dormitory style lodging, standard rooms, bed & breakfasts, condos and cabins are available at both Pagosa Springs (23 miles west of the ski area) and South Fork (18 miles east of the ski area). We are 100% with 7 lifts operating from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Come on out and enjoy the excellent conditions here at Wolf Creek Ski Area! Please check out our website WolfCreekSki.com for upcoming events and the most up-to-date information.
- Aeroporto mais próximo:Albuquerque
- Trem mais próximo:-
- Fone de informações:+19702645639
- Página de informações da estação:www.wolfcreekski.com
- Slopeside accom.:-
Anúncios & Novidades do Gerente da estação de esqui de Wolf Creek Ski Area
• Wolf Creek Ski Area is open 7 days a week for the season, with seven lifts operating and 90% of the mountain open.
• All food and Beverage venues are open
• Sunday December 2nd is College Day. Need ID and printed class schedule. $50 ticket.
• Wednesday, December 5th is Local’s Day. No ID needed. $50 ticket.
• The Nordic Trails are open. The Meadow Loop has been tilled and track set as of today November 30th.
• Check wolfcreekski.com or 1-800-SKI-WOLF for the most up-to-date information.
Último Relatório de NeveVeja o relatório completo da neve
- Emitido:20 Mar
- última queda de neve:15 March 2019
- Profundidade de neve (topo):442cm
- Profundidade de neve (base):409cm
- Fora de pista:Powder
Tempo para hoje (3384 m)veja as previsões completas de neve
Wolf Creek Ski Area mapa de localização
Avaliações dos visitantes de Wolf Creek Ski Area
snowavedave de United States escreve:
Rode Wolfy (Wolf Creek Ski Area) w/ 24"+ and the snow was gorgeous: light, deep, and fun. The top of the entire mountain is a great playground with easy hikes to sick terrain, anything from steep glades to fun cornices to gnarly cliff hucks. But after the first 600-800 vertical feet, it becomes quite shallow in pitch and there are tons of holes or "flat-tracks". Not such a big deal for skiers but boarders are constantly skating to make it back to the lift.
The glades below the rim can be fun if you keep your speed up, but considering they get the killer POW often you really have to work it, and there is no getting around the 'flat-tracks' to get you back to the lift. The Waterfall area is below the rim and has some great features but again, you will be skating or hiking out.
Great snow, some great terrain, but overall lacking in a consistent vert and steep pitch to keep you smiling from top to bottom, the smile fades the further down the hill you go (unless you drop into the Waterfall area, but then it fades quickly as you hike/skate out of a hole). Cat tracks should now go uphill, and several here do.
Not whining, just speaking as I find. Too much work to get out of runs, and if you don't hike the ridge it wouldn't be worth it IMHO.