Guia da estância de esqui Sierra Nevada
Guia da estância de esqui Sierra Nevada
Estado das Pistas
- Acres de esqui:-
- Máquina de neve:35%
- Terrain Parks:1
- X-Country:5.8 km
There are few places in the world where you can ski in the morning then head to the coast for a swim in the afternoon, but the proximity of Sierra Nevada to the Med allows this. Don't be fooled into thinking that the skiing will be second rate either. 21 lifts serve 107 km of piste at the Sierra Nevada but it can get busy at the weekends with bottlenecks at the lifts. The pistes lend themselves to the intermediate but there is ample off-piste skiing for the advanced riders. Off the pistes, there are some good restaurants and lively bars. If you get bored or the snow is not as good in the Sierra Nevada, just head for a beach! A halfpipe was added to the snowpark Sulayr in 2011 (165m long and 6m high). It is the biggest in Spain. The snow junior world championship was celebrated in this park. It is the longest Slopestyle line in Europe with over 77 different obstacles and up 46 possible in any one run!
The Snowboard & Freestyle World Championships 2017 are being being hosted here in March.
- Aeroporto mais próximo:Santa Fe (García Lorca)
- Trem mais próximo:Granada
- Fone de informações:+34958249100
- Página de informações da estação:sierranevada.es/en/
- Slopeside accom.:sim
Anúncios & Novidades do Gerente da estação de esqui de Sierra Nevada
Último Relatório de NeveVeja o relatório completo da neve
- Emitido:14 Nov
- última queda de neve:14 November 2019
- Profundidade de neve (topo):–
- Profundidade de neve (base):–
- Fora de pista:-
Tempo para hoje (2701 m)veja as previsões completas de neve
Sierra Nevada mapa de localização
Avaliações dos visitantes de Sierra Nevada
Sam de Gibraltar escreve:
I have mixed feelings about this resort. I have managed about 20 - 30 days in total this season.
- Easy to get there.
- Good variety of terrain for beginner and intermediates on-piste.
- If it has snowed a lot, there is a fair amount of off/side piste and back-country to explore with terrain to suit all.
- Some of the most extensive snow blowing equipment I have ever seen.
- Very long ski season.
- Can be very quiet mid-week and often feels like you have the resort to yourself with absolutely no queues for the lifts.
- Slow lifts serving the main beginner bowl.
- On busy weekend, peak-season days, it has possibly the worst queues I have ever experienced in a resort. I’m talking 30-45 mins per lift, and when compared to the Alps the runs are often a lot shorter (cars were backed-up halfway down the mountain waiting to get into the resort on one day).
- Very poor communication from the resort management with regards to opening and shutting lifts and the resort. It occurred to us twice, after waiting in the main gondola queue for 2 hrs to be then told the resort was not going to open.
- Hotels need a major face lift and revamp.
My absolute main issue with the resort is how they look after and maintain the slopes once you get out into Laguna. The underlying ground is often very loose rock/packed soil. Its not uncommon for the stones to get kicked up when snow levels are low and then trash your skis.
In conclusion, a great place for a short break at the start and end of a season with enough skiing to keep you entertained. Don’t go peak season at weekends / half-terms as you will spend half the time standing in a queue. Don’t bring your favourite pair of skis, you will regret it. Keep an eye on the weather as high winds will close the resort. If it has had a big dump it can provide some of the best skiing I have had.
Prognósticos das cidades
Próximas a Sierra Nevada
- Granada, Spain22km
- Motril, Spain41km
- Almunecar, Spain49km
- El Ejido, Spain59km
- Velez-Malaga, Spain74km
Praias para surf
mais próximas de Sierra Nevada
- Playa de Carchuna, Spain43km
- La Chucha, Spain44km
- La Herradura, Spain52km
- Molino de Papel, Spain55km
- Playa de Lagos, Spain73km
Picos de montanha
mais próximo a Sierra Nevada
- Cerro de los Machos, Spain3km
- Pico Veleta, Spain3km
- Alcazaba, Spain5km
- Mulhacen, Spain5km
- Puntal de Vacares, Spain6km