Guia da estância de esqui Mt Bachelor
Estado das Pistas
- Acres de esqui:3683
- Máquina de neve:5%
- Terrain Parks:5
- X-Country:56 km
Mt Bachelor is one of the Pacific northwest’s largest ski areas and is right next to the city of Bend. Every type of terrain is available at Mt Bachelor and the runs follow the natural contours of the mountain. The Northwest Express has opened up 458 acres of exciting terrain, bringing the total of skiable acres to 3,683. At Mt Bachelor there's cross-country and snowboard action too.
- Aeroporto mais próximo:Redmond, Roberts Field Airport
- Trem mais próximo:Chemult
- Fone de informações:15413827888
- Página de informações da estação:www.mtbachelor.com
- Slopeside accom.:não
Anúncios & Novidades do Gerente da estação de esqui de Mt Bachelor
The season is underway! Get up here and get it started.
Último Relatório de NeveVeja o relatório completo da neve
- Emitido:24 Feb
- última queda de neve:24 February 2020
- Profundidade de neve (topo):244cm
- Profundidade de neve (base):229cm
- Pista:Packed powder or groomed snow
- Fora de pista:-
Tempo para hoje (2233 m)veja as previsões completas de neve
Mt Bachelor mapa de localização
Avaliações dos visitantes de Mt Bachelor
Ben de United States escreve:
From Eugene. I've skied Bachelor 5-6 times now throughout the season.
Here's the scoop.
1. Early season, when they say bring your rock skis, they mean it. It's a VOLCANO. There will be lots of little rocks everywhere.
2. Mid-season. Could be a bluebird. Could be 40 mile an hour winds that shut down a lot of lifts while dumping powder everywhere. If this happens, forget the summit (they probably shut it down), and head for outback or northwest. Visibility can be super tough with the high winds, so bring the right goggles for that crap.
3. Spring skiing. My favorite time at Bachelor. Start at Cloudchaser, then work your way from east to west as the snow melts into perfect corn.
Things I dislike.
1. Waiters are consistently rude.
2. My one card doesn't scan like 1/4 of the time.
3. Locals who try to cut in line for the summit chair. Yeah jerks. I noticed, and I wasn't having it.
4. The summit is shut down probably 2/3 times I ski there. You need a bluebird day with a ton of snow for it to be open. When it happens it's awesome. Carve on Beverly hills or practice to slip turn in the Pinacle or the Cirque.
Also, it is a long hike from the parking lot to Pine Martin. If you can, park at Skyliner.
Prognósticos das cidades
Próximas a Mt Bachelor
- Bend, United States30km
- Redmond, United States52km
- Springfield, United States107km
- Eugene, United States111km
- Albany, United States135km
Praias para surf
mais próximas de Mt Bachelor
- Florence-North Jetty, United States196km
- Florence-South Jetty, United States196km
- Yachats, United States196km
- Newport-South Beach, United States202km
- Newport-The Box, United States202km
Picos de montanha
mais próximo a Mt Bachelor
- Mount Bachelor, United States0km
- Tumalo Mountain, United States5km
- Broken Top, United States12km
- Williamson Mountain, United States13km
- South Sister Volcano, United States15km