Guia da estância de esqui Sugar Mountain
Estado das Pistas
- Acres de esqui:115
- Máquina de neve:100%
- Terrain Parks:1
Sugar Mountain in the United States (North Carolina State) is a medium sized ski resort with 8 ski lifts (5 chair lifts, 3 surface lifts) that offers skiers a respectable 366 metres (1200 feet) of vertical descent. Sugar Mountain has 115 acres of terrain over 20 trails. Sugar Mountain is only really suitable for beginner and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Sugar Mountain. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half pipe. All of the trails at Sugar Mountain are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Hickory. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Sugar Mountain.
- Aeroporto mais próximo:Hickory
- Trem mais próximo:-
- Fone de informações:+18288984521
- Página de informações da estação:www.skisugar.com
- Slopeside accom.:sim
Último Relatório de NeveVeja o relatório completo da neve
- última queda de neve:19 Apr 2022
- Profundidade de neve (topo):–
- Profundidade de neve (base):–
- Fora de pista:—
Tempo para hoje (1432 m)veja as previsões completas de neve
Sugar Mountain mapa de localização
Avaliações dos visitantes de Sugar Mountain
A Miller de United States escreve:
Middle aged former ski racer here, living in the skier's hi11 that is NC. For ski conditions, Sugar is the best in NC and one of the best in the SE. The main beginner run is segregated from the rest of the hill, so doesn't have reckless people using it as a highway to the lift. If the air is cold enough, they are making snow on the hill, which means the conditions are always the best in the area (but lots of blowing snow), and there's no skiing outside the area. There's usually no snow except right on the hill.
However, and it's a big however, the customer service is the worst I've ever seen. It is cable tv and cell phone levels of bad.
Lift tickets cannot be purchased except in person on site nor until the day, unless you come between 8 and 9pm. At 9:00:05, window is closed, even if there's 200 people in line.
Kids lessons cannot be purchased except in person on site, from closing time until they sell out or until 6pm.
Group tickets, just bizarre. They're a good deal but the headaches are painful.
If you can afford the time, drive to Snowshoe or fly out west. If you can't, Sugar is your best NC choice but it's like they don't want customers.
Prognósticos das cidades
Próximas a Sugar Mountain
- Johnson City, United States49km
- Bristol, United States56km
- Tri-Cities Regional Airport, United States62km
- Hickory, United States66km
- Kingsport, United States77km
Praias para surf
mais próximas de Sugar Mountain
- Dunes Cove, United States386km
- Myrtle Beach - Pier 14, United States386km
- Springmaid Beach, United States386km
- Springmaid Pier, United States386km
- 13th Ave South Surfside, United States386km
Picos de montanha
mais próximo a Sugar Mountain
- Hanging Rock (North Carolina), United States3km
- Beech Mountain, United States5km
- Peak Mountain (North Carolina), United States5km
- Sugar Mountain (North Carolina), United States7km
- Flattop Mountain (North Carolina), United States8km